Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Music Lovers playlist for 3/16/06

  1. New English - Ambulance LTD from New English
  2. Fireworks - The Court and Spark from Bless You
  3. Triggers and Trash Heaps - Centro-matic from Fort Recovery
  4. Letter To Bowie Knife - Calexico from Garden Ruin
  5. Munich - The Editors from Munich (single)
  6. Yr City's A Sucker - LCD Soundsystem from Introns
  7. Rip Van Winkle - Witch from Witch
  8. Friend, That Just Isn't So - Wooden Wand and the Vanishing Voice from Gipsy Freedom
  9. Will My Feet Still Carry Me Home - Elf Power from A Dream In Sound
  10. The Loving Souds of Static (Junior Boys Remix) - Mobius Band from Idol Tryouts 2: Ghostly International, Vol. 2
  11. Just Drums - Tapes `N Tapes from The Loon
  12. Music Television - Tom Vek from Nothing But Green Lights EP
  13. Suite Life - Kudu from Death of the Party
  14. Reno, I'm Coming Home - Roy from Killed John Train
  15. Fashionaby Uninvited - Mellowdrone from Box
  16. I'll Never Be Afraid Again - Matinee Orchestra from Matinee Orchestra
  17. I See A Darkness - Bonnie "Prince" Billy from Summer In The Southeast
  18. We All, Us Three, Will Ride - Iron and Wine from I Am A Cold Rock, I Am Dull Grass: A Tribute To Will Oldham
  19. I Send My Love To You - Bonnie "Prince" Billy from Summer In The Southeast
  20. A Minor Place - Pinetop Seven from Summer In The Southeast
  21. Luminous - Lanterna from Desert Ocean
  22. Everything In Its Right Place (featuring Erro) - Osunlade from Exit Music: Songs With Radio Heads
  23. Sound As Ever - Track A Tiger from Woke Up Early The Day I Died
  24. Behind That Locked Door - My Morning Jacket from For A Decade Of Sin: 11 Years of Bloodshot Records
  25. If - Islands from Return To The Sea

No comments: