Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This Week on the Lovers - Spring Pledge Drive Show

This week on a very speical edition of the Lovers, I will be playing some of my favorite songs played on the show this year (The peppy ones! This is a pledge drive). But the real fun is that the entire playlist will be arranged in alphabetical order! Confused? Okay, this is how it will work. For every letter of the alphabet, I will play an artist that starts with that letter (solo artists will be categorized by their last name). When all is said and done (and you've finished singing "Now I've learned my ABC's. Tell me what you think of me!"), there will be 26 singles representing some of the best indie releases of 2005... so far.

And don't forget the Pledge Drive! The pledge line # is 528-1990. You can also pledge securely online.

No comments: