Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another WEVL Spring Pledge Drive Update

So, it's the 5th day of the 2005 WEVL Spring Pledge Drive and we are now just over $29,000. Thanks go out to The Luv Clowns and Cory Branan for stopping by the station to perform some very memorable sets. Also, a very special thank you to all our pledge givers. It is YOU that makes it all possible! Keep tuning in this week for more live guests including Old Crow Medicine Show on Thursday (4/21) from 3 - 4pm and Paul Thorn on Saturday (4/23) from 1 - 3pm on the "Through The Cracks" program. Also, the Elvis Costello performance at the HiTone on September 2004 will be aired on Thursday (4/21) from 2 -3pm. Fun, fun stuff! Help us achieve our goal of $62,000 by calling the pledge line # 528-1990 or making a pledge online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden
I can't believe that I never wrote to thank you for playing "Everybody Knows" for me on Eef Day! (Well, you know, I've been meaning to, but never got around to it.) I'm so glad you're listening to the Nobodies and enjoying it. Hope all is well with you. Renee and I must have you over some night for calzones.
Yours,
-Aaron

Hayden Jackson said...

Ha! That's funny. I wondered if you had caught that... I am always up for calzones and good company!

H.