Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playlist for 6/16/09

  1. The Horrors - Who Can Sya
  2. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Smile the Day After Today
  3. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Those Memories
  4. Elvis Perkins In Dearland - Send My Fond Regards To Lonelyville
  5. Magnolia Electric Co. - It's Made Me Cry
  6. Yonlu - Humiliation
  7. Patrick Watson - Big Bird in a Small Cage
  8. Tom Verlaine - Meteor Beach
  9. It Hugs Back - Remember
  10. Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - The Humming Song
  11. Bill Callahan - Too Many Birds
  12. The Dirty Projectors - Fluorescent Half Dome
  13. Bonnie Prince Billy - You Are Lost
  14. Phosphorescent - Heartaches of a Fool
  15. Mojave 3 - Trying to Reach You
  16. Iron & Wine - Die
  17. Rufus Wainwright - Harvest
  18. Brittle Stars - So Unfair
  19. Deerhunter - Calvary Stars
  20. Greg Ashley - Mona Rider
  21. M. Ward - One Hundred Million Years
  22. Shugo Tokumaru - Such a Color
  23. Bodies Of Water - Only You
  24. Kings of Convenience - Little Kids
  25. The New Year - My Neighborhood
  26. Great Lake Swimmers - Pulling on a Line
  27. Alec Ounsworth - Underwater (You and Me)
  28. Akron/Family - Set `Em Free, Pt. 1
  29. Dean & Britta - Me & My Babies
  30. Lake Trout - Street Fighting Man
  31. Jeremy Enigk - Make Believe
  32. Little Joy - The Next Time Around
  33. Jim Noir - The Only Way
  34. John Vanderslice - Hard Times
  35. Polaris - The Monster's Loose

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi from a WEVL member and fellow music lover. I caught your show for the first time yesterday when Little Joy was playing. Youere my new source for new music.

By they way, do you reside in Chicago? I was there last week and had wanted to go to the Little Joy show at the double door. Next time you play one of their songs: would you play "No one's Better Sake" or "keep me in mind". Love those.

I would love to have you as a guest contributor on a future posting on my blog: norococo.blogspot

Hayden Jackson said...

I'm glad you liked the show. Yes, I live in Chicago. Typically, I record a show for WEVL to be played on the second Tuesday of every month. I'll spin another Little Joy for you on the next show. Thanks for listening and supporting WEVL.

Unknown said...

Thanks, can't wait! Just added your link to my blog sidebar too.