Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TML Monthly Review - Episode #27

  1. A.C. Newman - Prophets from Get Guilty
  2. Matt and Kim - Daylight from Grand
  3. Kyle Andrews - Sushi from Real Blasty
  4. The Online Romance - Ladybug, Don't Smile from Online Exclusive
  5. The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Come Saturday from The Pains of Being Pure A Heart
  6. Dirty Projectors/David Byrne - Knotty Pine from Dark Was The Night
  7. Of Montreal - First Time High from Jon Brion Remix EP
  8. Golden Boots - Love is in the Air from Winter of Our Discoteque
  9. Bon Iver - Blood Bank from Blood Bank EP
  10. Charles Bissell - It Ends With A Fall from Will Sheff covers Charles Bissell, Charles Bissell covers Will Sheff
  11. Cotton Jones Basket Ride - I Am the Changer from Paranoid Cocoon
  12. Angil Hiddntracks - Narrow Minds from Oulipo Saliva
  13. NightWaves - In the Air Tonight from Online Exclusive
  14. MV and EE with the Golden Road - Huna Cosm from Drone Trailer
  15. Telefon Tel Aviv - Helen of Troy from Immolate Yourself
  16. Hot Chip - Transmission from War Child Heroes
  17. Minotaur Shock - Accelerated Footage from Amateur Dramatics
  18. Lymbyc Systym - Lotan Baba from Carved By Glaciers
  19. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Feel the Drip from Feel the Drip EP
  20. Animal Collective - Suppertime Clothes from Merriweather Post Pavilion
  21. J. Tillman - Steel on Steel from Vacilando Territory Blues
  22. Blue Giant - Target Heart from Target Heart EP
  23. Real Estate - Black Lake from Real Estate 7"
  24. Loney, Dear - I Was Only Going Out from Dear John
  25. Andrew Bird - Take Courage (Bonus Track) from Noble Beast
  26. Antony and the Johnsons - Kiss My Name from The Crying Light
  27. Silver Jews - Long Long Gone from Tennessee EP

3 comments:

Sarah Rehkopf Schoefernacker said...

I think you played a song awhile back on WEVL with the lyrics that sounded something like "I'll be the stars, and you be the night, and dadada so bright." A girl sang it. I forgot to look on the blog after I heard it and it pops in my head all the time. Can you help out? I'd love to know who sings it. Thanks, Sarah.

Hayden Jackson said...

Sure. It's the Gregory & the Hawk's "Boats & Birds". The version I played was from their self-titled demo album. The non demo version can be found on the Boats & Birds EP. Thanks so much for listening.

Sarah Rehkopf Schoefernacker said...

Thanks so much. I'll put it on my infinite lists of CDs that I need to own.