Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Music Lovers playlist for 8/24/06 (Final Show)

  1. The Music Lovers - Destroyer from Notorious Lighting and Other Works
  2. Here's Your Future - The Thermals from The Body, The Blood, The Machine
  3. Mini T.V.'s - Chad VanGaalen from Skelliconnection
  4. Almost There - Like A Fox from Like A Fox
  5. Country Girl - Primal Scream from Riot City Blues
  6. No Backbone - The Lemonheads from The Lemonheads
  7. Rolling One Sun Blues - Wooden Wand And The Sky High Band from Second Attention
  8. Ghost of York - As Tall As Lions from As Tall As Lions
  9. She Is - Sufjan Stevens from Dream Brother: The Songs of Tim and Jeff Buckley
  10. The Lamests Shows - The Tyde from Three's Co
  11. The American Line - Dog Age from Reefy Seadragon
  12. Collection Of Stamps - I'm From Barcelona from Let Me Introduce My Friends
  13. Golden Star - My Brightest Diamond from Bring Me The Workhorse
  14. Be Good - Tokyo Police Club from A Lesson In Crime
  15. White Light/White Light - Supersystem from A Milliion Microphones
  16. Cybele's Reverie (Remastered) - Stereolab from Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology
  17. Count Souvenirs - Junior Boys from So This Is Goodbye
  18. Dorothy At Forty - Cursive from Happy Hollow
  19. I'm On Fire- Electrelane from Singles, B-Sides & Live
  20. Lex - Ratatat from Classics
  21. Let Down - Easy Star All-Stars w/Toots and the Maytals from Radiodread
  22. No Surprises - Easy Star All-Stars w/The Meditations from Radiodread
  23. As You Said - Tortoise from A Lazarus Taxon
  24. Chinese Translation - M. Ward from Post-War
  25. What Were The Chances - Damien Jurado from And Now That I'm In Your Shadow
  26. Memphis Moon - Magnolia Electric Co from Fading Trails
  27. The Race Is On Again - Yo La Tengo from I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass
  28. Woke Up New - The Mountain Goats from Get Lonely
  29. The Music Lovers - Destroyer from Yer Blues

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss the last bit because the computer lab is closing and because of the lag in the webcast. I enjoyed the show! I look forward to talking to you about it later.

Anonymous said...

<3 hayden

Greg said...

Sorry to see you go. I snuck a radio into work and got to listen to the show for the last half hour. Glad I got to hear some of it. You know, I wouldn't have started listening to WEVL if it hadn't been for your show, so thanks, and take care of yourself.

Hayden Jackson said...

thanks greg. that's the best compliment you could have given me.

Anonymous said...

I loved The Mountain Goats. I think I loved the Damien Jurado too. I'm trying to find it at the moment.

Please keep updating this blog. Or make a new one. :-)

Anonymous said...

found it on the damien jurado myspace (http://myspace.com/damienjurado)

you can't download it though

Hayden Jackson said...

thanks paulie

you can find a download of the damien jurado song i played on his label's website secretely canadian. click here.

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Hayden Jackson said...

np