Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Best of 2005 - So Far

Since we are now in the month of July, I thought it would be interesting to list all the Lovers' Albums of the Week since the feature started in February:

2/27 - M. Ward Transistor Radio
3/04 - Eluvium Talk Amongst the Trees
3/11 - Flaming Lips/Various Artists LateNightTales
3/18 - Devin Davis Lonely People of the World, Unite!
3/25 - The Decemberists Picaresque
3/31 - Yo La Tengo Prisoners of Love
4/08 - The Books Lost and Safe
4/08 - The Dirty Projectors The Getty Address
4/15 - Dr. Dog Easy Beat
4/29 - Madvillain/Four Tet Four Tet Remixes EP
5/06 - The Russian Futurists Our Thickness
5/13 - Headphones Headphones
5/20 - Animal Collective Prospect Hummer EP
6/10 - Minotaur Shock Vigo Bay EP
6/17 - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
7/02 - Architecture In Helsinki In Case We Die

- Perhaps you have noticed that I have stopped writing reviews for my picks of the week. Since I am not a writer they were becoming a bit tiresome to write, and I doubted if they were actually read. But they are fun to look back on so I might try to start them back up.

No comments: