Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Lovers Sub for It's Always Something

I am very honored to say that I will be subbing for the highly entertaining WEVL program It's Always Something this Friday (July 1st) from Noon - 2pm. Normally hosted by Mr. Brian Roper, IAS was the first WEVL program that really caught my attention. I can vividly remember taping the shows each week on cassette so that I could listen to them over and over again in my car while driving back and forth from high school. If you've never heard the show, the best way I can describe it is that it's a potpourri of musical oddities. Better you hear it for yourself, though, and I urge you to tune in on July 8th when Brian returns to the controls. Certainly, I will not be able to do the program justice this Friday, but I certainly will give it my best shot!

No comments: